Sunday, September 27, 2009

An Ode to Northville

I am going to try and take/upload photos every weekend. If I want to continue my photography I'm going to have to just get out there and take pictures.

This week I decided to go to my favorite town and take some pictures around the subs and cider mill - next time I'll try and take some downtown.

A great intersection in Northville - some beautiful homes around this area.

Including this house! It's for rent! Maybe I'll offer a hundred dollars a month. :)






SO many cool areas to take pictures. Love the old looking railway.

Just a small, quiet, beautiful spot in the sub to take a breather and enjoy the view.

The Rouge River goes all over Northville.

Cider Mill time! So many great areas!
Northville is clearly a STATE city.
The Cider Mill clearly hoards a lot of ducks!
Couldn't forget Turbo! He's a big part of Northville too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment