Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An Afternoon with Mickey

Everyday when I come home from work I am greeted by man's (and woman's) best friend. In my case, it's my lovable dog Mickey. Whenever I get home from anywhere whether it be days, hours or minutes, Mickey is always there with a grin on his face. Mickey always has a smile on his face (when he's not scared) and can make any mood better.

Therefore, in honor of his tenth birthday, I took a mini photo shoot of this glorious dog. At first he was apprehensive but quickly became accustomed to the camera, especially when I was throwing his ball.


Mickey - Happy Go Lucky



He still has that puppy dog look! I LOVE this picture!



Looking over his kingdom.



Not only does he still look like a puppy, he acts like one too!


I think I tuckered him out! At least he's still smiling for the camera!!



As I'm taking Mickey's pictures, I glanced over at Precious - my cat. I think she was bored with the whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment