Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Surroundings

What's nice about where I live is that it's across the street from a pretty awesome conservation walk. These use to be woods, which we did like better, but of course Novi grew and homes needed to be built.

The only good that came out of them building across the street is that fact that they had built this beautiful walk. It's usually where my mom and I walk when we just want to get a mile or so in - it's also the only thing Mickey can really handle anymore (come on, he's ten years old!).

I took a few pictures on our walk today. I wanted to practice shooting wide open at 18 mm f/3.5 ... I am more then happy.






1 comment:

  1. Hey beautiful lady. I haven't talked to you in forever. your pics are really looking nice. I love the one of the tree. The berries are nice too, bright colors.

    ReplyDelete