Monday, May 18, 2009

A Weekend Recap Blog

So this weekend started off on the right foot.

After work on Friday I went over to Cindy's house in Novi and we did a bunch of wedding stuff - her mom made us dinner.

I thought we would get more done then we did but what we did get done turned out fabulous. We made table numbers and they are SO stinking cute.

While doing all the wedding stuff we got in the wedding mood by drinking Mimosas and watching a bunch of wedding movies. It was a really good time and when all this wedding stuff is over I'll be sad because it means I won't see Cindy as much as I have in the past year.

When I got home, to my surprise, both parents were still up. What shocked me even more is that they were watching Jimmy Kimmel with Eminem. But, although I do not like Jimmy Kimmel, this episode was pretty fantastic since it consisted of all layed off MI auto workers. Job well done Jimmy and Eminem.

I ended up getting sick on Saturday morning and I was completely bummed out because I really wanted to go to the Downtown Hoedown with my friends, esp. since it turned out to be a nice day - cold, but sunny.

So, my Saturday consisted of bed, movies and once I felt better, cleaning of the room. I was bored but the rest felt really good.

Sunday morning my mom comes barging in the house with the Free Press and what was on the cover that made her so excited? Sea Lamprey. It's funny how my family gets excited to see this, the creatures are insanely gross, but it shows how much they listen and care about what Adam does.

Read it here -
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009905170467

Since I was cooped up all Saturday my mom and I went to go see a movie, EARTH. It was a amazingly gorgeous movie but I think I got screwed. It was the same thing as Planet Earth - with a few different scenes. I was more then a little mad BUT it was nice to go out with my mom and there really wasn't anything else out yet.

Ended the day with a nice three mile walk - which my mom and I have been doing everyday! I think that and the Special K diet have been the reason that I now fit into my bridesmaid dress perfectly!!!

Next weekend is going to be insane. Wedding weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment