Friday, January 22, 2010

Bad Blogger

I have been a bad blogger this week and for that I'm sorry.

This weekend I am hoping to blog about my photo session with Cami. For those of you that don't know, Cami is Adam's beautiful niece. She will soon be three months so Jen asked me to come over and take some photos. I don't think she imagined "some photos" turning into over 450! It was just TOO hard to STOP taking photos. This baby was a perfect subject, always smiling, always being too cute for words.

I usually don't take THAT many pictures especially for one subject but Cami wasn't upset and was totally going with the flow so there really was no reason to stop.

I'm really hoping to get a blog up of my favorite pictures by tonight or tomorrow. I have only gone through about a 100 of the 450 but I am going to scan and check out my favorites.

Sorry for the delay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment