Friday, January 8, 2010

Sneak Peek: Christina Senior Session

Yesterday I had the privilege of taking a few photographs of my boyfriends cousin Christina. She is a senior in high school this and just recently got accepted into Michigan State University (best school ever).

When I saw Christina over Christmas a conversation came up about her not having any senior photos. I just could not allow this! Instantly I told her I would take some photos of her, although she was pretty apprehensive, she allowed.

A few weeks later Adam and I went over to Christina's house (on the biggest snow fall of the year) and took a bunch of pictures of the beautiful Christina.

Not only is this girl beautiful on the outside, she has a heart of gold. I mean that sincerely. She could possibly be the nicest person I know. She is always wanting to do for others - as I kept reminding her during the session when I could feel she didn't want to take anymore.

I can't wait to work on all this photos but today was my brother's 29th birthday and we spent all night playing bananagrams and cards.

Christina, thank for for allowing me to capture the beauty in you that everyone sees. I really hope you love this photo because I do.

Hopefully lots more will be posted this weekend!!







No comments:

Post a Comment