Friday, January 8, 2010

My 2010 List

I am not calling this my new years resolution - not even close. This is just a list, a list of things I want to happen in 2010. I won't be broken hearted if all of them don't get done. That's life. I am going to be happy no matter what - actually living each day.

Without further ado, here is my 2010 list:

1. Lose 20 pounds

2. Run 5 miles without stopping

3. Double my blog traffic

4. Attend a photography workshop

5. Double my income from 2009 (photography)

6. Write thank you notes for little things

7. Shoot a photography session in a city I haven't been

8. Send out advertisement cards for my business

9. Print out 8x10's for my Portfolio

10. Clean out my closest and get rid of things I don't wear (if it hasn't been worn in a year, it's out)

11. Take a vacation somewhere I haven't been

12. Get Adam to second shoot with me

13. Volunteer somewhere

14. Read at least 50 books

15. Save 90% of what I make for one month

16. Buy a flash for my Nikon

17. Learn to cook three different dishes from my mom

18. Have a stylish dinner party where I make everything - for my family

19. Try and have lunch/dinner with a friend every other week

20. Don't let anything hold me back

21. Take a road trip (at least four hours)

22. Go camping

23. Have my pictures done from one of my favorite photographers

24. Get engaged

25. Change my blog - make it new/fresh

26. Saying yes to something I would normally say no to

27. Start a book club

28. Photography someone I admire

29. Babysit Julia/Gabi one entire day/night so their parents can get some time to themselves

30. Attend a formal event

31. Do a free shoot for someone who deserves it

32. Move in with Adam

33. Get at least 100 followers on Twitter (http://twitter.com/LAOrnekian)

34. Do something unexpected for a friend

35. Be a better person

36. Get more personal with people - facebook isn't everything


This list will forever be changing - things will be added and others will be subtracted. This is a rough outline so don't judge me, even if you do - I don't care.


Here's hoping that 2010 is a fabulous year! I'm sure it will be whatever I make it out to be.


PS- I already did #31 - they will be posted later on!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Lisa, this blog is amazing!! I swear I don't understand how you are not a writer, you are amazing! You will definitely be getting more blog traffic from now on. . . Love 'ya, have a good year!--Christina Micakovic(Adam's cousin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! You seriously have some wonderful things on here & reading it made me want to add a few more things to my own list :) Miss you & hope to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let's have dinner/lunch soon, lis!

    c7,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete